Saturday, August 18, 2007

Update

The past couple of days have been extremely busy. The web site is coming together quite nicely and should be up and running within the next couple of weeks. We are putting together our Children's Ministry Team and have already met with a couple of folks who are going to be heading that up. This is huge because the Children's Area has been one of my biggest concerns.

I have met with several other people this week who will be a part of the church in different ways and each meeting has given me more insight into what it will take for the church to make an impact in the community.

This coming week begins our core group meetings. If you would like to be a part of one of these, drop me an email and I will send you directions to the one that you choose to come to. The response so far has been good and I am looking forward to seeing what happens when we begin to come together for these meetings.

No comments: