Wednesday, August 1, 2007

10 07 07 @10:07

10 07 07 @10:07. So what does that mean? Well, that is the start date for Stone Bridge Church. 10/07/07 at 10:07 a.m.. You will see that a ton in the next two months. Today was another day of getting after it. Today I spent a lot of time talking with the new church plant office and they have sent out the papers for us to get our 501 3c status as a non profit church. I had a meeting with the school that we will probably be meeting at for our services. I met with the principal and everything is looking good. I have filled out all the paperwork and will be sending in our first month's rent tommorrow to lease out the facility for Sundays. We are looking at another location to have our youth ministry on Wednesdays.

I have spent the last few days answering questions about the church and gearing up for our first week. I am going to meet with the guys who will be leading our worship tommorrow. We are also taking a look at some graphics and stuff tommorrow as well. I have a meeting with our web designer on Friday. We have purchased our web domain and it will be Stonebridgechurch.tv . Dot com, dot net , and dot org were already taken so we went with dot tv.

I am going to set up our core group meetings and they will begin meeting in the next few weeks. This will be a chance to learn more about the church as well as ask questions. It will be awesome.

No comments: