Thursday, August 23, 2007

Core Group Update

We have completed two of our core group meetings. Both went very well and people are getting on board. I was able to lay out our core values and our focus. I shared the vision with both groups and the response was awesome. We had some great questions and discussions. It was a unique learning process for me personally and it felt good to be able to lay everything out and see others get excited about what it going to take place.

We have two more core group meetings next week and I am excited to see what will take place in those meetings as well. It is not too late to get in on one of those meetings.

The cool thing about these meetings is seeing God fill the spots where we have needs. It is late and I have an early meeting with our web designer tomorrow. I will update more later.

No comments: