Saturday, August 11, 2007

Here's the Latest

We have just about finalized our upcoming Core Group meetings. I will post the dates and locations in the next couple of days. I will say that there will be one meeting in Piedmont, one in Anderson, one in Easley, and two in Powdersville. Once I post the locations, you are free to attend the one closest to you. These Core Group meetings will help you find out more about the church and have any questions answered that you might have. These meetings promise to be exciting as we will begin to see the possibilities that can take place. I am excited about sharing the vision of the church and even more excited to see what happens when people get on board.

Melissa and I will be in Cincinnati this week with Isaac while he has surgery. I will still update and this week I will be doing a three part post on what it takes to start Stone Bridge Church.

Check back for more updates this week and remember to go ahead and begin inviting people for 10.07.07 @ 10:07 A.M. in the Wren High School Auditorium. My prayer is that people would come to Christ from Day 1.

No comments: